Argo ApartmentTrilocali e Quadrilocali
Cl. Energetic: G
Location: Le Forna (Zona Mare) - Via Piana
The Quadrilocale Argo is located in the Cala dell'Acqua area, about 50 meters from the bus stop.
In Cala dell'Acqua it is possible to visit a part of the old bentonite mine, in which there is an old guard fort from 1800.
- Kitchen: table, chairs, two-basin sink with drip, stove with 5 burners, oven, refrigerator with freezer compartment, wall cabinets and various dishes, window and French door to the terrace.
- First bedroom: double bed, 2 bedside tables, closet, dresser, French window overlooking the balcony.
- Second bedroom: double bed, bridge closet, window.
- Third bedroom: double bed, 2 bedside tables, closet, chest of drawers, French window overlooking the side terrace.
- Bathroom: large bathtub, wc, bidet, washbasin and window.
- Second bathroom: shower with box, wc, bidet, washbasin and window.
- Terrace equipped with: table, chairs and awning.
Shared use of the washing machine located in a common area.
Boat rental, mopeds, boarding for organized trips, bar, pizzeria, butcher, pharmacy, grocery stores and restaurants.
You can take advantage of the home delivery service of your shopping, ordering it in person or by phone.
Below the house is Cala dell'Acqua, a short distance from the center of Le Forna Chiesa, the famous Natural Pools, the Costa del Sole and Cala Feola (sandy beach).
The apartment does not have private parking, as many houses in Ponza, but about 100 meters from the property there is an unpaved square where you can find parking.
Check-in: from 15:00 to 20:00.
Check-out: within 09:30 am.
Deposit: EURO 450,00.
The costs for consumption (electricity, water and gas) and final cleaning are included in the rate.
Bed linen and towels.
Entrance after check-in time.
The island of Ponza is of volcanic conformation and is the destination for those seeking relaxation with panoramic views, bathing in crystal clear water and exploring by swimming fascinating inlets and passages, sport fishing, diving for wreck enthusiasts, but there are also a number of routes that allow you to reach the most significant places geographically and historically. The conformation of the island makes the views from the ground enchanting, therefore, it is certainly worthwhile to travel the island even on foot.